The Williams Arms
16TH CENTURY THATCHED FREE HOUSE
The centuries old thatched inn has been modernised without losing its historic character, as exemplified by the Public Bar with its ancient oak beams. The Williams Arms was known as the Exeter Inn for many generations, later taking its name from the noted Williams family who acquired the Estate in 1841.
The Williams Arms was purchased by the Squire family in 1976 and has been managed by them now for over three generations.
OPENING HOURS / CARVERY
* Food served from 12-7.30pm (menu and bar snacks). Carvery every evening 5-7.30pm (Sunday all day). Lunch times variable.
Bar open 12-8.15pm. No breakfast.
Mon - Sat
5pm - 7.30pm